Honey Couture RACHRAY Bustier Pockets Formal Gown
We are obsessed with the Honey Couture RACHRAY Bustier Pockets Formal Gown is perfect for Formal Occasions.
- Stunning fabric
- Celeb look
- Thin straps
- Made from our signature luxurious fabric
- Can be made in many colours
- Visit our Instagram @onehoney to view real videos of this Gown, it's soo sparkly!
- Our model Evie is 178cm tall
- This Dress can be made in other colours by request
- View the colour chart under the product images
- This Dress is made to your Bust, Waist, Hips, Height
- Plus size can be made for an additional fee
- Add or remove Belt
- Add or remove Train
- Add Leg Split, left or right side
- Add Pockets
- Add matching Pocket Square
- Change to Corset back
- Change to Lace up/open back
- Change to Metallic or Sparkle fabric
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements, some changes will require extra cost added
MADE TO ORDER:
- This Dress is made to order when requested
- Standard Production timeframe for this Dress is 10-12 weeks
- Rush Orders can be placed between 4-12 weeks and a fee will be charged
- To check stock availability or rush order cost please contact us with your size, event date and when you need it
Our website acts as a Catalog of available styles, some items are in stock now, some are made to order and some are pre order, it depends on the style and size you want.
Yes! One Honey will register any Dress sold directly by our Business. Please review our Dress Registation Policy here
Visit Australia's Largest Prom & Formal Dress Showroom located in Bundall Gold Coast.
Our showroom is open by Appointment and showcases a selection of bestselling styles, new arrivals, sale items, and exclusive couture pieces, including discontinued styles that you won't find online, make a booking here
Of course! We want you to look and feel your best in our clothing. Refer to our size guide to match your measurements and find the perfect fit!
Still uncertain? Our stylist's are here to help! Feel free to click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page for personalised assistance, or send an enquiry via our contact page