Explore our One Honey Careers Page and unlock your potential in the world of fashion. We're constantly on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to our mission. Whether you're passionate about retail, fashion, or e-commerce, we have a range of exciting job opportunities waiting for you.
One Honey Boutique is Australia's Largest Prom Formal Dress Store!
We are currently seeking experienced Full Time Sales Assistants who have over 2 year experience in Womans Fashion, this role requires candidates for an immediate start!
Are you passionate about working in a close knit team, styling and customer service?
Our company is a leader in the fashion industry and have a unique brand and presence. We are looking for someone who embodies not only the job requirements but everything One Honey.
Above all, we want someone who excels at customer service. An effective team member who can evolve themselves, and our business to greatness.
If you have previous Women’s Fashion Sales experience, are self-motivated and believe that your people are everything (team & customers) and are looking at furthering yourself in a career in fashion, then this position is for you!
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Assisting customers to find their dream Prom/Formal Dress
- Recommending bridal gowns based on each customer's body type and personal taste
- Suggesting our latest arrivals to customers
- Helping Female customers dress and undress in change room
- Driving sales and meeting KPI’s each shift
- Driving sales to meet our staff Bonus system
- Managing store administrative requirements for orders as required
- Steaming and preparing incoming stock and orders
- Following sales process and wording as trained by the Manager
- Maintaining stores high presentation and service standards
- Proficient in use of Mac Computer
- Assisting with Photoshoots as required
- General cleaning duties, including daily list at open and close of shift
- Ensuring feedback from customers is passed onto Director/Founder
- Taking photos of yourself in our latest styles for our Insta feed (optional)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Minimum 2 years Womens Fashion Retail experience
- Experience in Formal Wear/Bridal preferred
- Passion for the retail and customer service industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- High motivation to reach goals
- Must be able to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, problem-solving skills, a positive can-do attitude and great written and verbal communication
- Immaculate personal presentation every day
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Own reliable car/transport to and from work
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
- Monday - CLOSED
- Tuesday - 9-6pm
- Wednesday 9-6pm
- Thursday 9-6pm
- Friday - 9-6pm
- Saturday - 9-7pm
- Sun - CLOSED
WHO ARE WE HIRING FOR THESE ROLES:
Casuals x 4
Juniors x 4 (14yo+)
Full Time x 2
We will open every, and need more staff during this time, including Casual Staff and Juniors from 14yo+ if you are available every day please also apply for this role and state in the email if you want Casual or Full Time, thank you! ;)
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
Be a part of a great high energy and fun team; receive continual support, a competitive salary, and excellent employee discount rates. In addition, we recognise and reward achievement, offer training and the opportunity for career development.
If a career in fashion retail is what you're looking for, apply now!
Sound like you? Excellent, stalk us and find out all you can about One Honey!
We need someone who can hit the ground running, please do not apply if unless you meet all our criteria above and can start immediately.
Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted for an Interview. NO AGENCIES. Thank you.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The internship is aiming at giving the internship student the skills and experience to design, build, develop and maintain web sites, other digital media assets such as Newsletters, Social Media and traditional print work.
The student will be fully integrated into our team and involved in all day-to-day operational activities in our department.
The program involves:
- Design and create graphic content for websites, other digital assets and print collateral using Adobe creative Cloud, MS Office and other graphic design software tools.
- Produces visual solutions to the communication needs of the company using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
- Select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to be used.
- Develop and maintain web content
- Maintain and update web sites; ensuring consistency, accuracy and compliance with industry best practice standards.
- Develop wireframes, layouts, templates, and other design concepts.
- Maintain internal posting of policies, forms, and related data as provided.
- Recognise system deficiencies and implement/recommend effective solutions.
- Assist the Marketing team in general support activities
The successful student will possess:
- An advanced level of the English language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to take direction with initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Current enrolment in a Graphic Design, Digital Marketing or similar course (basic understanding of Marketing, tourism marketing and/or business operations practices)
- Digital experience with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter) for Business
- Basic/intermediary InDesign skills highly regarded
- A strong attention to detail and ability to offer a high standard of translation for collateral and online
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A pro-active manner and positive attitude
- Interested in Fashion and curating images and social media posts in this industry
- Able to commit to 2+ days a week for minimum of 3 months or more
- Employment opportunities exist for suitable candidates after this time
Job Type: Internship/Unpaid