GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The internship is aiming at giving the internship student the skills and experience to design, build, develop and maintain web sites, other digital media assets such as Newsletters, Social Media and traditional print work.
The student will be fully integrated into our team and involved in all day-to-day operational activities in our department.
The program involves:
- Design and create graphic content for websites, other digital assets and print collateral using Adobe creative Cloud, MS Office and other graphic design software tools.
- Produces visual solutions to the communication needs of the company using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
- Select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to be used.
- Develop and maintain web content
- Maintain and update web sites; ensuring consistency, accuracy and compliance with industry best practice standards.
- Develop wireframes, layouts, templates, and other design concepts.
- Maintain internal posting of policies, forms, and related data as provided.
- Recognise system deficiencies and implement/recommend effective solutions.
- Assist the Marketing team in general support activities
The successful student will possess:
- An advanced level of the English language skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to take direction with initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Current enrolment in a Graphic Design, Digital Marketing or similar course (basic understanding of Marketing, tourism marketing and/or business operations practices)
- Digital experience with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter) for Business
- Basic/intermediary InDesign skills highly regarded
- A strong attention to detail and ability to offer a high standard of translation for collateral and online
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A pro-active manner and positive attitude
- Interested in Fashion and curating images and social media posts in this industry
- Able to commit to 2+ days a week for minimum of 3 months or more
- Employment opportunities exist for suitable candidates after this time
Job Type: Internship/Unpaid
Sound like you? Excellent, send in your CV and cover letter to work @ onehoneyboutique.com
DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. NO AGENCIES. THANK YOU