- Some Gowns are made quite long, and might require some alterations for your preferred fit, this can include strap adjustment, bust cup or hemline shortening to suit your heels or body shape
- We have added contact information below for our preferred Alterations Experts, you can pay them directly for what you require, we are not able to provide pricing for their Business, only general advice
- Please do not leave this for the last minute as these Ladies are very busy, during the peak Bridal/Formal season please allow at least 6-8 weeks or more for this work to be done
- During off peak season you can allow 4 weeks for this work to be done.
- Take your Heels, the exact ones you intend to wear with your Dress, so they can ensure the hemline will sit correctly with your Heels
- Ask them to keep any hemline fabric leftover and you can make a matching Pocket Square, or Mask! (hopefully we never need those again!)
- Of course we encourage you to obtain your own quotes and shop around, usually there is also an Alterations Expert inside a Westfield Shopping Centre, or speak to your friends who previously attended Formal and see who they used.
- As these Ladies are all very busy and experienced, they price their work on Labour time and Materials, this means they will normally not quote you via the Phone, you need to show them your Dress and Shoes in person for this reason so they can inspect your item and confirm what needs to be done.
Sylvia Clothing Alterations
38-40 Thomas Drive
Chevon Island QLD 4217
07 5592 3794
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218
07 5526 1635
51 Greenmeadow Road
Mansfield QLD 4122
07 3343 4643
0420 284 643
Please let them know you are a One Honey customer when booking your appointment ;)