Honey Couture ZANDILIE Black Beaded Shoulder Sequin Formal Gala Dress
This gorgeous Honey Couture ZANDILIE Black Beaded Shoulder Sequin Formal Gala Dress is the most amazing Gown! Pair with high heels and earrings and you are good to go!
- Black colour
- Zip up back
- Beaded shoulder
- Hidden Bust Cup
- Stretch Fabric
- View our Instagram @onehoney to see the video
- From Australian Designer Label Honey Couture
- Search ZANDILIE to view more colours
- This Dress is made in standard USA size
- We do keep some sizes in stock for immediate shipping, please check with us
- This Dress cannot be customised
MADE TO ORDER:
- If your size is sold out this Dress can made to order when requested
- Standard Production timeframe for this Dress is 10-12 weeks
- Rush Orders can be placed between 4-12 weeks and a fee will be charged
- To check stock availability or rush order cost please contact us with your size, event date and when you need it
NOTE: As we sell hundreds of designs and we have incoming stock to our Warehouse at all times it is best to check on your preferred style before you order via our website. We will need to know your size, colour, event date.
Some colours and sizes are in stock now for immediate shipping, please double check with us that your size is in stock before placing your order.
If the item displays a MADE TO ORDER icon then this means the style will need to be produced once your order is placed, these dresses can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 weeks for delivery depending on the design of the dress, the complexity and the designer.
Rush deliveries are available for any last-minute purchases at a small additional cost to ensure your dress makes it in time for your event.
To secure a MADE TO ORDER Gown please contact us with your event date and info before you order, then we can advise if the item will be ready in time.
Please call our Boutique +61 07 5602 6610 Tuesday-Friday QLD Australia time, if we do not answer you can leave a Voicemail with all your info and we will get back to you when we are free.
We are generally online Tuesday-Friday, simply click the chat box to talk to one of our team members.
SEND US AN EMAIL:
Fill in the contact form on our contact page, Once you submit this form you will get an instant reply with a ticket number assigned to your enquiry.
Remember whenever you contact us to include the link for the item you wish to purchase, your size, colour and address, and event date so we may provide quick and accurate information.
Our customer service team generally replies to all emails within 24/48 hours during our published business days.
One Honey Boutique will keep a Dress Reserve List for every occasion, including Weddings and School Formals and Birthday events.
Most of the Dresses sold at One Honey are exclusive to our store and cant be found anywhere else!
- Event information is required for all Online or In-Store orders with us
- Our Register is updated daily, please check only before you are about to place your order and pay for your Gown
- Our Register for 2022 has already started
- Our Reserve List is kept by Event Date and Location - yes we register for every event! Weddings, Gala Dinners/Charity Functions and School Formals
- Dresses are only added on the Reserve List once the order is paid in full
- Our List remains Confidential at all times, we will not disclose who is wearing what Dress for that event, only that the colour of that style is taken
- We will only sell 1 Dress per style, per colour, per event
- Each Dress we sell has a unique name and can be easily identified
- Your purchase reserves only that 1 colour, not the whole design
- Reserve List Dresses are processed by purchase date with our store
- Item must be purchased directly from One Honey to be eligible for being Registered
- Dresses can be Registered for 1 Event only
- Dresses purchased/rented or borrowed elsewhere are not allowed to use our images on their School Reserve Page
- School Formal customers are required to add an image from our website, for the dress they have purchased in their exact colour only on to their School Facebook page/instagram. This can potentially help avoid double ups, especially when people may hire or buy a secondhand Gown as that is outside our control.
- One Honey is not responsible if you decide not to follow our instructions.