Amy Taylor OCEANS OF PARADISE White Slinky Lace Bralette and High Waisted Skirt Formal Set
The Newest edition of the Ocean of Paradise Story, the Ocean of Paradise Set is both ethereal and darling. Hand crafted from Amy Taylor's classic slinky fabric and overlaid with specifically designed French lace that mimics the texture of rolling waves. This piece features a subtle V - neckline Bralette design & a flattering high waisted skirt that is decorated with a sultry leg split & Amy Taylor's signature gold embossed buttons. Look elevated for your next formal or evening event in the Ocean of Paradise Set.
- White colour
- French lace
- V-neck bralette
- High waisted skirt
- Leg split
- Bum ruching
- Gold button detail
- Hand placed lace, each one is unique
- 100% Authentic Dress From Australian Designer Amy Taylor
- Search OCEANS OF PARADISE to view more colours
- This Dress is made in AUS size
- If your size has sold out please contact us to order
- Standard Production timeframe for this Dress is 8-10 weeks
- Rush Orders with a fee may be placed, contact us to be advise
- To check stock availability or rush order cost please contact us with your size, event date and when you need it
Our website acts as a Catalog of available styles, some items are in stock now, some are made to order and some are pre order, it depends on the style and size you want.
Yes! One Honey will register any Dress sold directly by our Business. Please review our Dress Registation Policy here
Visit Australia's Largest Prom & Formal Dress Showroom located in Bundall Gold Coast.
Our showroom is open by Appointment and showcases a selection of bestselling styles, new arrivals, sale items, and exclusive couture pieces, including discontinued styles that you won't find online, make a booking here
Of course! We want you to look and feel your best in our clothing. Refer to our size guide to match your measurements and find the perfect fit!
Still uncertain? Our stylist's are here to help! Feel free to click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page for personalised assistance, or send an enquiry via our contact page