- Only our Formal and Bridal Dresses Collection may be impacted by some processing delays that are outside our control
- If you want to make a purchase we ask you to ensure you contact us before ordering so we can check shipping timeframes for your event date, and offer you the most accurate information once we know the item you wish to purchase
- We are still processing all other in-store and online orders and working closely with our delivery partners to make sure these are with you as soon as possible and on the dates as outlined to you on your order paperwork
- There may be some slight delays with international orders due to travel restrictions, please be patient and understanding
- It is recommended to ensure you order your Gown asap to avoid any last minute rush and delays with Shipping once the restrictions are lifted
- If there is any changes to your order due date, we will keep you updated on the status of your order via email so you know when to expect delivery
We know you’ve got enough to think about right now, so we’ve extended our returns policy to 30 days to make it easier.
- If you received your Gown and within 14 days of the receipt of your package from One Honey, your event is cancelled or postponed due to COVID we will issue a credit note valid for 12 months on the total order cost less postage fees
- Customer will be responsible for sending the item back to us
- Proof of cancelation will be required in writing and verified by Management
- The process to create a return will stay the same. For more information on how to process your return see here
OUR GOLD COAST SHOWROOM
We’ve put extra processes in place to support our teams during this time. This includes enabling our HQ staff to work from home and increased hygiene practices in our Showroom. We’re closely monitoring health advice from the relevant authorities to make sure our teams are staying safe.
We will keep this page updated with any new information as it comes in. As always, our Customer Happiness Team is here to answer any other questions you may have.
We’re here for you.
One Honey Boutique x
UPDATED: 13th August 2021