One Honey Boutique HQ is based in Gold Coast Australia
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop we are closely monitoring this situation and will follow all advice and guidelines as set by the Australian Government. Follow our Instagram @onehoney to stay updated
- Only our Formal and Bridal Dresses Collection may be impacted by some processing delays that are outside our control
- If you want to make a purchase we ask you to ensure you contact us before ordering so we can check shipping timeframes for your event date, and offer you the most accurate information once we know the item you wish to purchase
- We are still processing all other in-store and online orders and working closely with our delivery partners to make sure these are with you as soon as possible and on the dates as outlined to you on your order paperwork
- There may be some slight delays with international orders due to travel restrictions, please be patient and understanding
- It is recommended to ensure you order your Gown asap to avoid any last minute rush and delays with Shipping once the restrictions are lifted
- If there is any changes to your order due date, we will keep you updated on the status of your order via email so you know when to expect delivery
SCHOOL FORMALS CANCELLED INDEFINITELY
- We will require proof of event cancellation directly from the School on their Letterhead - Our Management will verify this with the School Directly
- If you have received the DELIVERY of your Dress in the last 14 days, we will be happy to issue a credit note valid 12 months as long as the item is returned to us as per our return conditions and meets our return criteria
- Return shipping will be at your cost
- If your Dress is on backorder and not yet delivered to you a credit note will be issued for 12 months
- Any deliveries made prior to the 14 days period will not be eligible for this extended offer
- The process to create a return will stay the same. For more information on how to process your return see here
SCHOOL FORMALS MOVED TO A NEW DATE IN 12 MONTHS PERIOD
- We will require amendment to Formal Date in writing from the purchaser
- The Dress will be moved to the new date on our Reserve Page
- The extended policy will not apply in this instance as only the date has changed and the event is not cancelled fully
OUR GOLD COAST SHOWROOM
Our Gold Coast Showroom remains open by Appointment
Please view our current trading hours on our Store Page here book an appointment before visiting our Showroom via our contact page once your email is received it will be issued an instant ticket number for our system, we aim to answer all enquiries within 24/48 hours.
We’ve put extra processes in place to support our teams during this time. This includes enabling our HQ staff to work from home and increased hygiene practices in our Showroom. We’re closely monitoring health advice from the relevant authorities to make sure our teams are staying safe.
We will keep this page updated with any new information as it comes in. As always, our Customer Happiness Team is here to answer any other questions you may have.
We’re here for you.
One Honey Boutique x
UPDATED: 15th Feb 2022